Monday, October 12, 2015

My Friend

I feel so fucking helpless you know. 

I know you're hurting and I know even if I was there I couldn't really do anything except crawl into the darkness with you and hold you and cry with you. Or for you since you never cry. 

So I'll just do it from here and pray you'll soon see better days ahead, knowing that they are coming. I have faith.

Nothing lasts forever. 
Not the sunshine, not the rain. 
Not the good, and damn sure not the pain. Without the rain we'd never see a rainbow.

Hold fast. When you're at the end of the rope, tie a knot, and hold on.

I can't imagine the world without you in it. You are a beautiful soul and you have been a good friend when you really didn't have any reason to be.

Don't think on the many What Might Have Beens or what you perceive as Failures. Those are merely opportunities by which we learn Who and How Strong we are.

Think on the What May Yet Be. Work towards that end. There is still a lot of life to be lived; loved. 

Walk towards that Light. I'll be there where our Horizons meet.

Later days,

Starlight 





No comments:

Post a Comment