Saturday, November 21, 2009

All That Is Possible



--> -->
All that is Possible
I try to eat the healthy food I need, and do the things I should. But life's so short, my friend! I hate missing out on something good.

This year I realized how old I was. I haven't been this old before. I’ll never be this age again. So, before I die, I've got to try those things that for years I’ve ignored or taken for granted:

~I haven't smelled all the flowers yet.
~There are too many books I haven't read.
~And kites to be flown overhead.
~I haven't cried at all the movies yet.
~Or walked in the morning rain.
~I want to fall in love again.
~There are vistas not yet seen; places I’ve never been.
~I need to feel wind in my hair.
~There are more hot fudge cakes to wolf down.
~I want un-timed long distance calls to the people I love the most.
~There are many malls I haven't shopped.
~I've not laughed at all the jokes.
~Or helped my friends too much.
~I haven’t hugged my loved ones enough.
~I want to wade again in water and feel ocean spray on my face.
~I've missed a lot of Broadway hits.
~I want to sit in a country church once and thank God for His blessings and His grace.

So....if I choose to have dessert, instead of having dinner, then should I die before night fall, I shall say I died a winner! I filled my heart's desire. I had that final chocolate hot fudge cake before my life expired.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often, Be happy!
 
Be mindful that happiness isn't based on possessions, power, or prestige...but on relationships with people we love and respect, and who love and respect us in return.

Remember that while money talks…CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Later Dayz,

~Starla

No comments:

Post a Comment